Terms & Conditions
- Registrations are subject to acceptance on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration can only be processed with full payment of the fees by bank transfer or credit card. Please DO NOT send cash.
- Registration fees will be charged in ALL.
- A letter of registration confirmation will be sent to you by email within 14 days upon receipt of your full payment. Kindly check through the confirmation carefully for any errors. Any changes or alterations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received confirmation within 14 days after payment, please write to email@example.com. Registered delegates should bring their letters of registration confirmation or show the eCopy of it to complete the check-in procedure at the conference venue.
- Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and handling fee:
Written notification of cancellation received on or before 16 September 2019: Full refund with a deduction of approx. Euros 40,00 handling fee.
Written notification of cancellation received after 16 September 2019: No refund
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must indicate your name and registration number in the notification of cancellation.
- All refunds will be processed after the conference. Delegates will be notified of the refund arrangements by email.
- If you cancel your registration, please remember to also cancel your hotel and travel reservations. The conference host accepts no responsibility for making those cancellations.
- No refund or discount can be given for non-attendance of events, early departure or cancellation of any function listed in the registration entitlements.
- Registration fees do not include accommodation, airport transfers or visa applications.
- Participants are advised to secure appropriate travel and health insurance. Registration fees do not include insurance coverage. The conference hosts accept no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
- The conference programme is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the maximum liability of the conference hosts is to refund the registration fees paid.